1) Hand washing – wash your hands often with soap & water for at least 20 sec., especially after you have been in public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing/ sneezing; before eating/preparing food, before touching face.
2) Cough/sneeze in your bent elbow –not your hands.
3) Avoid touching your eyes, nose & mouth.
4) Limit social gatherings/ crowded places/gatherings in closed rooms.
5) Avoid close contact with someone who is sick.
6) Clean &disinfect frequently touched objects & surfaces.eg. Door knobs etc.
7) If you are not well e.g. fever, sore throat, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, breathlessness, fatigue, stay /isolate yourself at home.
8) wash your school uniforms daily (if coming to school).
9) Regular use of clean Masks which covers nose & mouth properly.
10) Do not share things like stationeries, water bottles, food, hand towels etc.
11) Maintain social distancing so as to avoid direct contact.
12) If you feel uneasy or unwell, seek your doctor for proper medications (at home) & can rejoin school only when provide fitness certificate; seek your wellness teacher (at school).
13) maintain personal hygiene: –
- Bathe daily & also when returning home from outside.
- Keep washing your hands at least once in an hour.
- Keep your nails trimmed weekly & keep your hair clean & tidy.
- Wear clean, ironed uniforms/clothes.
- Avoid fasting for long hours. Encourage small meals at intervals of time.
- Use disposable gloves while in doing shopping/moving out in public places.
- Always keep hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol, while out from home.
Precaution is always better than cure. So since vaccines are a long way to come against COVID-19, please take proper care of yourself and follow all precautions as far as possible.