The Ingraham Institute at Ghaziabad was established in the year 1926 by Mrs. Ingraham in memory of her husband Dr. Robert Seney Ingraham with the sole vision and commitment to uplift the under privileged and the village folks. An endowment was further made by his sister Ms. Francis T. Ingraham towards the development of extension programme for the rural masses and community of adjoining cities and rural areas of Ghaziabad.
We have contributed significantly to the development of Ghaziabad region in fields varying from technical and vocational training, education and providing special education to the Deaf, Mute and Physically & Mentally challenged children. We work under the umbrella of the Methodist Church in India as a Unit of the Agra Regional Conference. We are governed by the Board of the Ingraham Institute Society and Chaired by the Presiding and Resident Bishop of the Delhi Episcopal Area.