We Aspire to
- Be responsible to God and to man.
- Be result-and value-oriented.
- Be of service in an effective manner with dignity
- Treat those we work for and with, and those who work for us – with love, dignity, and respect.
- Provide inspiration, direction, focus and consistency through all our actions.
- Live and to bear one another’s burdens and present Jesus to a sick and dying world.
- Keep our fellow runners on track towards our goals.
- Increase both personal effectiveness and leadership traits.
- Serve as motivators and tools for simplifying life to reduce stress.