Ingraham Institute Girl's Degree College
- Online Registration of the candidate for CCS University.
- Initially Merit based admission, as declared by the University is confirmed.
- Secondly, Open Merit based admission is confirmed
- Thirdly, direct admission only for those candidates, already registered (In CCS University admission portal website) yet not taken admission anywhere is confirmed.
When a candidate is granted admission into the college, she will have to produce Originals of the following documents along with a set of self attached copies at the time of admission.
- A Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (Original).
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying examination passed
- Transfer Certificate from the Last attested (Original)
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- Certificate certifying Date of Birth (Matriculation certificate )
- Photocopy of Aadhar card mandatory
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC); if applicable
- Income Certificate; if applicable
- Gap Certificate; if applicable.
Submission of Registration form in the College:-
- Submitting the hard copy of the CCS University registration forms print out.
- Fees to be deposited through DD/ Cheque with all the documents.
- After submission of University registration form, college admission form along with the Fee and required documents, college Log In confirmation is made at CCS University , Meerut portal website of the college.